WHY YOU SHOULD NOT PAY OFF YOUR TRAFFIC TICKET AND WHY YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY.
- North Carolina makes it easy to simply pay off most traffic tickets by mailing in money or even paying online. BUT THAT IS NOT THE BEST WAY FOR YOU TO HANDLE YOUR TICKET. The NCDMV will place points on your license, and when you reach a certain number of points your license can be suspended. In addition, you insurance is likely to go up each time you simply pay off a ticket, this can cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in higher insurance cost.
- An attorney can get you a better outcome in most most cases, avoiding high court fees, avoiding points from being placed on your licences and in most cases avoiding costly auto insurance increases.
- If you do not have a lawyer, you will spend costly time in court, a lawyer will go to court for you and in most cases a client will never have to step into a courtroom.
- If you do not handle your ticket properly you could risk suspension of your license.
- Contact the office for a free consultation for any traffic citation you receive to make sure you choose the best option for your unique case.